Xander Mortgage is a collaborative team that works together to make our customers feel comfortable in their decision to borrow.
- We offer a plethora of different loans, ranging from US mortgages to student loans for international students or borrowers without good credit.
- Our loan specialists can help you find a loan that better fits your needs. Xander Mortgage specializes in loans for people with bad credit, but we offer many loans for anybody.
- We have one of the best customer service teams in the industry. Our staff is well-educated and is here to help you get the home or business loan you deserve!
- We have a variety of different lending packages, including short term loans and long term loans for you to choose from, depending on what you’re looking for.
You can begin the process by filling out our simple questionnaire. Our team will then review your information and reach out to you as soon as possible.
We’ll also need to ask you for a few important details:
- Income (how much are you making?)
- Property Value (what is the value of the property?)
- Down Payment (what % of the purchase price do you plan on putting down?) – We prefer that our customers put at least xx% down, but that can be negotiable.
- Loan Purpose (is it a primary residence, a vacation home, or commercial property? etc.)
It can take between 1 and 30 days for your loan request to be approved. Take note, however, that these time frames are an estimate and should not be relied upon.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible once we have received all of the information necessary to complete your request.
Make sure to send us all requested information; failure to do so may delay the time it takes for your request to be approved.
Yes, of course you can! Just let us know 24 hours in advance and we will make sure that you are fully prepared for the changes!
Changing your loan terms after approval is called a “renegotiation,” and it’s quite easy to do.
Although the time frame for renegotiation is not more than one day, the amount of paperwork can vary depending on your situation.
Make sure to send us all the requested information; failure to do so may delay the time it takes for your request to be completed.
Keep in mind that until you receive written confirmation from us that your renegotiation is complete, your original loan agreement will still be valid.
The minimum loan requirements can vary depending on your situation, but we like to see that you have enough credit to qualify for the loan. Take a look at our different loan pages, where you will find more information about the different loans and their requirements.